If you have client-facing skills and experience with mechanical or electrical systems, we’d like to hear from you.
Dynamic Security is now looking for a full-time Site Service Manager, to manage the onsite service team for one of our large New Jersey-area clients. This position is based in Rahway, NJ.
Dynamic is trusted by large companies to install and maintain the physical security systems at their facilities. (These systems include high-technology video surveillance and intercom devices, building access control equipment, software to integrate the hardware, and various other components.)
We embed service teams at our largest clients’ facilities, and each team’s Site Service Manager is an absolutely vital role in maintaining a high level of service.
As our Site Service Manager, you will:
- Work directly with the client’s Site Manager to develop a substantial and sustainable business relationship. This means coordinating schedules, aligning expectations, maximizing responsiveness, and proactively taking ownership of the sites’ service needs.
- Develop processes and procedures to accommodate the ever-evolving partnership with the client.
- Collaborates with our sales team to ensure the active and proposed projects meet your site’s security standards.
- Provide clear direction and/or hand-on assistance to our site service technicians to complete work orders and perform regular on-site maintenance.
- Maintain maintenance logs and inventory of commonly used service parts.
- Help our Operations Department balance the workloads between our various installation and service teams.
- Make sure the site’s service program has accurate cost data, and keep our accounting team current on service billing.
- Enter timely and accurate service & time-billing data into our work order system.
- Take a leadership role in the technical and career development of your team of engineers and technicians, and ensure compliance with jobsite safety requirements.
The compensation is very competitive, with PTO/health/life/dental/vision benefits and a 401(k) company match that is remarkably high. We do this very intentionally, so team members tend to stay with us a long time. Our company has been growing consistently for 20 years, even through the pandemic. This has meant low turnover on the team, and opportunities for team members to move into roles with more responsibility. We train well, and provide a company vehicle.
- Four-year undergraduate degree in technical discipline, or 6 to 10+ years of experience in a technical field and no four-year degree.
- Minimum of three years of experience in a related field, with evidence of increasing responsibilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to drive, work with hand tools, and utilize ladders and power tools.
- Comfortable when occasionally working at elevated heights.
- Valid driver’s license and good driving safety record.
- Ability to obtain and maintain appropriate industry safety certifications.
- Familiarity with computer networking, with configuration/programming a plus.
- Dependable, and ready to ask questions.
- Physical security systems experience a plus.
$75-90k annual salary, plus extensive benefits
Dynamic Security requires the Site Service Manager be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
About Dynamic Security
We are a technology integration firm that solves physical security problems, primarily for industrial and commercial firms, schools, and brand-centric organizations in the greater New Jersey area and beyond. Dynamic specializes in physical security technology like video cameras, access control, and the software to connect everything.
To apply for this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.